Took Bella to get her pictures done yesterday. They turned out okay, actually. I'm gonna go back next week (Sunday) to get the Yule/Christmas ones done, in the same red dress from the last two pictures. I love taking her in for pictures! I wish I could do it once a week. While I was out with Bella, Patrick and his mom went out shopping for a tree and ornaments. First they picked up a three foot tree.. then promptly took it down (think "Charlie Brown Christmas") so I brought it into work with me this morning, with some extra ornaments. I haven't put it up yet, but I will. Saturday, we all went up to Lancaster (six hour drive, round trip) to see his family for their Christmas get together. They decided it better to get gifts for the kids this year (just like last year) and that's just fine. Thing is, for as much as they asked about him, no one got Jeffrey (Patrick's son) a damn thing. They had stuff for Belladonna and "little" Billy (dad's name is ...
I wish I knew how to keep myself from overreacting! So no real advice there but plenty of empathy... Glad to know you're doing okay. Things may not be quite as well here, but at least the new baby is swimming along happy as a clam. That's something.
ReplyDeleteTake care of yourself. I got the message about the car seat; I figured that's what was going to happen so no worries... my mom doesn't know how to not obsess over things.