Finals are done!!

I took my last final for the semester.  It's not one of my favorite classes nor is it one of my better classes.  I feel like it's going to be a C test, but I'm hoping for a C for the entire class.

I managed a B for my online class, Cultural Anthropology.  This grade is much better than I originally expected.

Yesterday, I took my finals for College Algebra and Physics.  I think I'm going to manage a B out of my math class and possibly a C (a B if I'm lucky) out of my science class.

Next Monday starts a mini-mester and only goes until January 3rd.  I'm taking Business English, but I have a feeling that it's going to be cancelled due to lack of enrollment.  There aren't many classes offered during the mini-mester.

Hopefully, things will work out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Emotional Rollercoaster