Surgery!!

Okay, so Michael and I went to talk to my surgeon this morning about my b00bies. Turns out that it's epidermal inclusion cysts said b00bies. Surgery is definitely happening. My pre-op date is set for 2:45pm on 8 February and the surgery is set for the following day. Michael will do his best talking to his chain of command about him staying behind to take care of me. I won't have any family here to do that; my mommy-in-law would only be able to come down a couple times a month. My mother might be able to be here for that first weekend only. My sister is going to Japan with her ship for a month. That leaves Michael. I'll be given 21 days convalescent leave and light duty for 6-8 weeks. Sounds like fun, huh?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

10 Statements