Birthday Pictures and Yule

Took Bella to get her pictures done yesterday. They turned out okay, actually. I'm gonna go back next week (Sunday) to get the Yule/Christmas ones done, in the same red dress from the last two pictures. I love taking her in for pictures! I wish I could do it once a week.

While I was out with Bella, Patrick and his mom went out shopping for a tree and ornaments. First they picked up a three foot tree.. then promptly took it down (think "Charlie Brown Christmas") so I brought it into work with me this morning, with some extra ornaments. I haven't put it up yet, but I will.

Saturday, we all went up to Lancaster (six hour drive, round trip) to see his family for their Christmas get together. They decided it better to get gifts for the kids this year (just like last year) and that's just fine. Thing is, for as much as they asked about him, no one got Jeffrey (Patrick's son) a damn thing. They had stuff for Belladonna and "little" Billy (dad's name is Billy, too, so we all refer to him as "little" Billy), but not Jeffrey. I noticed this and thought it to be especially rude to ask about him but not get him anything.

On with the photos! The third one I got as a free 8x10, for it being her birthday. I bought the second red dress photo as an 8x10 the her great grandma, who bought her the red dress.

Comments

  1. So...darn...cute!

    I'm having serious commitment issues over all these damn baby products. I finally picked out a pack & play and now I'm stressing over whether to get a travel system or a convertible car seat and a separate stroller.

    My head hurts from all these damn choices.

    Hope you guys had a good holiday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

10 Statements