So long, so long

I'm almost 12 weeks pregnant. Michael and I are so excited!!! He's been able to send me videos while he's been away, which is nice. He sends them to me at work and at home so I can watch them whenever, wherever I want. The girl I work with thought it was cute. She told me she thought SHE was sap. Nah, Michael and I are saps.

It's almost time to go home, I can't wait to go home. We had a potluck of sorts at work today and I ate soooo much!!! One of the older guys I work with is sending me home with a whole cherry pie, which was nice of him. Cleanup was easy. I brought in macaroni and cheese (using three boxes last night) and was hoping more people would eat it. They ate maybe one box-worth of macaroni and cheese. I'm getting sick of it at home. Maybe I'll just leave it here until it's gone. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Found a new game to play at work. www.kingdomofloathing.com Fun stuff. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line