He been home over a month now and just checked into his new command. Their hours aren't too bad; he starts his day 15 minutes before I do and ends it 45 minutes before I do. So, it all works out.

The pregnancy is going well. I'm about to reach the end of Month 6 (if I have counted correctly). Week 26 starts today so I think it's safe to say that I'm six months pregnant now. Whew, who knew? I'm not as tired as before but still tired nonetheless. I still haven't gained too much weight, but I'm not worried about it at this point. I was 156 when I found out back in mid-March; I'm now 163, so I'm still doing good. Bella is 1.5 - 2 pounds now. I can feel her moving more; so can Pat. It's been absolutely lovely.

We went to Colorado for a few days last week. Kat & Bird finally got married. That was on Friday. Saturday night, her folks treated the wedding party and out-of-towners to dinner and a show (literally) at Heritage Square. I had a great time and I think the baby picked up on it, because once we got to bed that night, she wouldn't stop moving. Sunday was breakfast with my friend Dominique and Renaissance Festival before flying out that night.

I was able to get automatic payments set up for the credit cards, so they shouldn't be calling the house anymore. It looks like four cards have already gone through with payments, so that is good.

Amber is doing my baby shower. Since we're not too sure exactly when her ship is going to Japan for their hull-swap, we figured this Saturday would be best. I gave her the names and numbers of people I knew for certain would be in the area; I wasn't sure about a couple of them, so if you read this and wonder why you weren't called, that's the reason (not because I don't like you; that's too junior high-ish). I just thought you were out of town this weekend. There's a girl at work I need to get something for; she's due the last week of November (her OB told her the first week of December earlier this week, but she's still going by the original date).

Not really much else to say. It's just another Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line