I swear my b00bies are going to fall off!

I thought I was done changing the dressings on my boobs for good. I s'pose not. I'm so very, very done with it. I'm going to Acute Care this week to have it checked out. I'm not going to lose four hours of my workday to be told nothing can be done. I'll go in afterward, see someone in the Acute Care clinic and see if they can't get a second opinion. I think they should cut me open again and fix their mistakes (again). Fix the pockets, fix the hole. I'm tired of them. I have to be smoke-free for six weeks I think. That's no problem. You want my weight down? No problem; I don't have to eat. At least, I don't have to eat a huge plate or bowl of food. I just want them fixed. Oh, and for my trouble, I'd like you to rid me of about ten pounds of fat in my mid-section. And maybe a little bit of the skin, too.

Thanks!

Comments

  1. Oh no! That's terrible :(

    I hope they will fix it or they at least start healing themselves, that sounds awful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

My Anxiety - I made a HUGE step this weekend