American Girl

I recently came across this site again and seeing the ad for the latest one reminded me of the one I used to have.

Who remembers reading the American Girl books as a child? I remember mine. I had the four-book set for Samantha, the girl from 1904. I loved those books and wanted my own doll so badly!! My mom never got me one, though. I don't know where my books are anymore; I do have my younger sister's books -- she had Felicity. They're currently in my daughter's room.

Samantha doll and her books.

Felicity doll and her books.

Am I cheesy for wanting to get my books back? What about finally getting the doll?

I'm trying to find the right one for my daughter, but I'm not sure which one to pick. Then again, she's not even two years old yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?