Blarg

I'm really not feeling well today. We got to bed just before one this morning; I was up around seven and couldn't get back to sleep. I've been out in the living room, on the laptop for the last two hours, listening to 90's Hits on Direct TV.

I've given my job my notice. My last day is June 20th; taking vacation after that so that my last payroll day is the day I'd "return" from vacation. July 1st, we're moving to Texas and I can't wait.

Patrick meets with Allied this morning at the storage unit to get an estimate for moving all of our shit down there; Thursday, he has an appointment with Mayflower. I hope we find something that's affordable.

Not much on my plate today. Well, except to not puke. That should wait until tomorrow morning, so that I can use a non-refundable sick day (I have six, I think). Maybe being sick will help me to lose some weight, eh? That's probably the only upside to being sick.. losing much needed weight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

10 Statements