Well on my way

I've started re-typing my story. It's 40+ pages right now and it will only get longer (I hope) after making the changes I want. I figure if I do about ten pages of typing a day, I can get it where I need it in about a week. I've got a general outline, including an epilogue (to follow the introduction I made). It looks promising.

I cut Bella's hair yesterday. She's been wanting it short, so I gave her a bath, washed her hair and then cut it off. Below are before and after pictures.

Before:


After:




She loves her new haircut. Patrick tells me he thinks she looks like an adult, only smaller. I'm proud of myself for this haircut. It's difficult to cut a child's hair and difficult to cut super curly hair. But, I did both and I have the even lines I need. Woot!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line