Classic American Muscle Cars and Trucks

I'm trying to write a story.  I've been working on it for several years now and it's be re-written many times, added to many times.  One of the elements I'm adding is the classic American muscle car and trucks.  So far, I only have two classic vehicles; one of each.  

One character is driving a 1968 Dodge Charger.  It's black with white leather interior (or whichever is true to the time when manufactured).

The other is slightly customized.  It's a 1968 Chevy truck.  I've no idea the model; I could use some help on this part.  It's black with red, orange, blue, and purple flames along the side and deep red (crimson) leather interior.

Feel free to expand more on these.  I'd love to have a peek into your passion for these amazing cars and trucks.  Any information is really appreciated.  Thank you so much!

Some things I'd like to know to make this more believeable are:
  • How does it make you feel when you turn the key and start it, to hear the engine roar beneath the seat?
  • Is there a certain amount of pride held for that vehicle?
  • What draws you to a certain classic muscle car or truck?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?