Bad Dreams

I really hope there's a dream tonight to make up for this one.


I had a dream last night about my sister.  We were hanging out, being normal.  The scene changed to the two of us laying in a claw foot bath tub, immersed in some gross goop.  We were on our sides and she was in front of me.  I remember her turning around and asking if she could have some room.


Next thing I know, we're out of the tub and clean, and she gets propositioned by a seedy character.  She turns to me and says something like, "I need to be able to provide for our family," shoos me away and follows the Seedy Character.


I go inside a building where she is and I try to talk to my friends about what just happened.  I hear her screaming on the other side of the wall and run outside.  I see her on her back getting sexually assaulted by Seedy Character, with her hand on her naked crotch.  Disturbing to say the least!


I get all protective of her and race to her rescue.  I beat up her assailant (Seedy Character) and tend to her.


I wake up from this with my heart beating.  My mind is confused.  Was it really my sister?  Or was it my daughter?  Both have very blonde, very curly hair.  I'm still not sure what to think of it; any kind of explanation from my Followers would be great.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?