Oh, yummy dreams!

Last night I went to bed shortly after Bella went to bed.  I was out cold before Patrick got home from work last night.. just after 8:30pm.  I had a dream about Shemar Moore.  If you watch Criminal Minds, you know who I'm talking about.

I remember he was a real estate agent with Century 21 and was trying to sell houses (but I never saw him sell houses).  I would go and talk to him and help him feel better about things.  But, it wasn't just selling houses. 
He was feeling really down and I hated that.  I spent a lot of the dream helping him feel better about himself. 

I think we were living together.  I remember we were talking to each other in bed one night and he attacked me.  We did the nasty.  Thing is, I didn't feel anything down there, but I know business was getting done.  All I felt was his body and his kisses; but nothing down there.  It was weird.

Anyway, I remember having a wonderful dream about Shemar Moore.


shemar mooreShemar Moore .."Hottie with a Nottie Body.."
Actor Shemar Moore (L) and actress Kirsten Vangsness attend the VIP Reception during the 14th Annual Diversity Awards Gala held at the Century Plaza Hotel on November 19, 2006 in Los Angeles, California.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?