Plans for this week

The last few weeks have included a lot of job searching.  Last week, I had a temp assignment for only one day stuffing envelopes.  I get that paycheck this-coming Friday.

Last Friday, I applied for a job with Walmart (again; third time since May) as a full-time cashier.  At this point, full-time (40 hours/week) at $8/hour is better than nothing.  One can only hope that with my retail experience of the last 13 years, I can start at something higher than minimum wage.  I'll show them just how dedicated I am by working as much as possible.  I'm calling them later today to follow up on it.

I don't think I'll hear back from that dentist office until after the new year; same goes for the Red River Army Depot.  I've also applied for a municipal country clerk position with the city as well as a customer service rep for Newly Weds Foods.  I haven't heard a thing from anybody.

I don't know what else to do for work.

It seems all I have to talk about is my job search and the lack of work.  It sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?