The month is nearly over

We've attempted to accomplish a lot this month.  Patrick's job with the city is going well; he needs to get his Texas driver license as well as his CDL by May.  I need to get my Texas license soon, as well as get my car registered.  I can't do that unless I have money.  I don't have the money; at least, not right now.

I found a job in the food service industry.  I took it the day it was offered to me because I hadn't had any luck with anything else.  I hate working food service.  I called Sprint today to see if they were hiring and they're looking for part-time employees; I'm calling back in about a week and a half to follow up on my resume.  I understand that they might take money from my paycheck to cover what we owe them from our Sprint bill, but, it'll take one check and we're caught up and can get our cell phones back on.

I also started school again this week.  I'm going for Criminal Justice and I hope to find a decent job with the degree I get from it.  I have four books that I need to buy; three of them should be available for me to borrow while in class until my GI Bill comes in.  The other book.. the assignments are going to have to be copied until I can get it.  It's available on www.half.com for about $95.  Much better than the $113 USED at the school bookstore.  I also have to pay half of the tuition as soon as possible.  It's "only" $420 but that's money we don't have.

That's pretty much it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

I Miss It... maybe a symptom?