Fall soon

I think I'm nearly done with school.  I have a full semester for the fall.  There should be another intercession class during winter and then follow up with spring semester.  I just need to figure out what kind of classes to take so that I can graduate with an Associates degree I'm something besides "general studies."  It's just figuring out which program my classes fit into.

After fall, I should have my pick of almost anything.  I'd stick with criminal justice but that means going into law enforcement.  I guess I can talk to my CJ instructor about what all I would need to become a probation officer.  I can always do legal assisting later, by working my way up.

Work is okay.  I'm a cashier at Walmart still but I'm going to try and see if I can now transfer to a different department and get full time hours and hopefully keep my pay.

With the Blogger application for my phone, there is no reason why I shouldn't be able to update my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?