gone gone..

He called me last night. It was nice to hear his voice. Michael is gone from me until July. I've been sending him 15 second sound clips to his email address and picture mail from my phone. He's enjoyed it so much. The night before last, he got pictures of me and my boobies. He enjoyed those very much. Last night, I sent him a picture of my pink parts. He liked that too. I've been sending him stories everyday, too. I've been going through the blog, looking for our intimate moments that I've written about and sent those to him. He's been hard by the end of them every time. That puts a smile on my face. Apparently, he can't move from his seat for about fifteen minutes. I miss him so much. The only good thing about him being gone is the extra money that shows up on his paycheck. I get to use that money for bills. Yay. As much as I love taking up the entire bed, I miss being able to snuggle up and crawl on him in my sleep. He'll be back soon enough. Mid-July he should be back. I can't wait. Neither can he.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

10 Statements