the weekend is here

With the weekend here, I can only hope that I have a better chance to talk to Michael. I've been emailing him pictures of me via my phone and sending sound clips with them. I've also been sending him one or two stories a day from this blog. I think he's enjoying them. I hope he's enjoying them.

I'm hoping today is an early day from work. I want to pick up my maternity clothes, pay my rent, eat my chick-fil-a and see my movie. I want to see V for Vendetta today. We'll see how that works out.

I'm still so tired though. A friend of mine sent me TWO care packages with stuff for me, Michael and baby. We're still hoping for a girl, but will be happy with whatever we get. Something keeps telling me that we're having a boy. I dunno yet though. We won't know for another couple of months yet. I'm going to wait until he gets home before we figure out what sex it is. My mother is very happy about it. I've already set up a baby registry at Target.com for it. Lots of Winniw the Pooh stuff. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?