Always need what we don't have

So, I gave her the last $20 I had in my wallet. I'll give her the rest of the $55 when he gets paid. Then, hopefully she won't be on my back at all. Then again, I want to keep things good between us in case I need her help in finding another babysitter for Bella.

I have a group inteview set up with Babies R Us on Friday; I'm that desperate for work. I'll work someplace where I won't be getting the $13+/hour I need to live. I filled out online applications for Walmart and Hollywood video.

Found out that the friend of mine I thought was going to be able to watch Bella for me, won't be able to because her husband doesn't think I'll pay her enough. If I were to pay what everyone else pays for childcare, I might as well save myself the money and be a SAHM. The best we can do right now for us to stay above water is to give only $150 for two weeks. I wish I could find something that wasn't leaving me broke.

He's in the double digits now. I think it's around 95 days. His next paycheck should be much better than the last two.

Bella's been really clingy the last couple of days. Then again, she also got her next round of shots. She has two brightly colored bandaids on either thigh. She actually ran a bit of a fever this time, but nothing we couldn't handle. She's a whopping 18 pounds 4 ounces and 28 inches long. We can start giving her cheese and eggs next month and she's able to use sunscreen now. I can also give her yogurt and second stage foods. She's just now getting into size 2 diapers. It's crazy. She'll be a petite one with mommy's rack. Poor girl.

She was also waking up in the middle of the night for no apparent reason. I put citrine stone beneath her crib, put a few of my tshirts in her crib and "anointed" an old doll with lavender and rose oils. It seems to help. When she's really fussy, I give her a lavender and Aveeno bath. She still has a little bit of cradle cap, but it's not nearly as bad as it used to be.

Finally cut the crap from around the base of the tree. It took hedgetrimmers to do it. I figure so long as I trim it once a month, it shouldn't get to the point it got to.

We did Father's Day pictures on Friday. I made a few collages with them and emailed those to him. They made his day and put a smile on his face.

Not much else here. Hopefully, work will show itself. Soon. I was supposed to do a prosperity spell when the new moon was growing (Saturday, June 16) but didn't get a chance to that night. I was detained. :( So the mixture is still waiting. Looks like I'll have to wait for the full moon instead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?