Not yet

It's almost 10pm and no emails from him yet. He could be busy. He was uber busy yesterday and we weren't really able to send emails to one another. It sucked, but life goes on.

I interviewed at Lockheed Martin today. I showed up late because I couldn't find the right building. I was too far down on the street. Once I got there, I was sweating bullets; not because I was nervous (I wasn't) but because it was hot as hell outside and I was wearing long sleeves (to hide the tattoo). My face was probably all flushed, too. I talked to the V.P.; the position was for an admin asst for him and the other gentlemen in the office. After being told the hours, I really didn't want the position. The hours vary. I'd much rather have a job where I'm working the same hours every day. This makes it easier on me and whoever I have watching Bella.

I know though... well maybe... a friend of mine will be moving out here with her husband in just over a month. She might be willing to watch Bella for me, at least until I find a fulltime sitter, unless she wants to be the fulltime sitter. I just keep hoping that the rate I've been paying the other sitter works for her, too. Otherwise, I keep thinking it would be cheaper for me to have a part time job, working in the evenings after his Mom gets home.

Who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

10 Statements