I've thought about going off the pill as well. I've gone so far as to track my ovulation cycle so as not to get pregnant again. I really don't want an IUD. I know, the rhythm method isn't exactly the best way to do it, but it's all I've got when I don't want to use condoms. I'll keep up with my pills until I see my OB next; I can talk to her about trying to go off the pill to "fix" this as well as the fibroids (mentioned above).
For those wanting to know what the original post was about, click me.
I called my OB office last week to make an appointment for this week. I am seeing my OB this afternoon. I re-read the original journal to this and wrote down what RanaAurora and carolynn said; I didn't want to miss anything, you know? Hopefully she'll have some news for me. Be it good or bad, at least it's news.
If you want to keep updated, just come back to this journal; I'm not going to clog up the Journals with tidbit updates.

-Update-
So there may be more to this than expected. I asked about testing my thyroid, doing blood tests and mentioned PCOS. Told her my family history (mother's side, depression) and she had me fill out that PPD scale/questionnaire. Some of the answers I gave pointed her to that I have depression. I'll be getting a call from social services (instead of Fleet Family Services) for a consult appointment. I told her that it's really all me and not him and that "spicing" things up in the bedroom isn't gonna fly as we've been doing that since the beginning. We spoke of my previous bouts with mild depression (and my cutting; journaled about that in several journals.. too many to link). I'm going in tomorrow for blood tests. She's going to have them check my thyroid as well. My mother had trouble with her thyroid in her mid-30s so it's not surprising.
So that's really it. Hopefully it's something that can be nipped in the bud quickly.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?