My first session

For those who are curious, the first session went well. Filling out some paperwork of course, and then just dove in. She asked me questions, I answered. Mostly just figuring out where to start from, I guess. I like her a lot; she's a nice woman. She's Middle-Eastern with a slight accent and extremely fluent in English. Then again, she's been practicing in San Diego for 25 years. I already see why people who hate therapists like her. She seems to genuinely want to help. We figured out the three things we're going to work on: depression, anxiety and my sex drive.. getting rid of the first two and bringing back the last one. Hopefully things will be figured out by the time we move.
Thank you to EVERYONE for your continued support; I really do appreciate it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

10 Statements