La Petite Academy - Your Thoughts?

So, Bella, my husband and myself had a visit with the La Petite Academy I want to send Bella to. I liked what I saw online and I liked the facility itself. We met with the director and the lead teacher for the Two's Room. If Bella goes full time, five days a week, she'll be the only girl on most days. I'll tell you what though.. as soon as we walked in from the Two's playground, all the boys in the room looked straight up at Bella; she was sitting on Daddy's shoulders.

Overall, we really liked it. Thing is, it's $220/week for full time, five days a week. She said she'd work with us on payments and we explained our current situation. She was very friendly and willing to give us a break.

I'm not working yet. I'm having a helluva time finding work (over qualified maybe? not enough education?) and we find out tomorrow if my husband got this job at a photo gallery/portrait studio. We won't really need childcare until I find work. The director told us about a free day, where we could drop off Bella there in the morning and then pick her up that afternoon or evening.

I'd like to know your experience with La Petite Academy, be it good, bad or indifferent. Is it worth $880/month?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line