Ninja Pregnancy Triad


Last night, I had an odd dream.  For whatever reason, I was dreaming of the characters from "Breaking Dawn."  No idea why; I haven't read the book in forever.  But, the main female character was pregnant.  That female character evolved into me.
I dreamed about making a Secret Ninja post in here about "Guess Who Completed the Pregnant Ninja Triad?" post.
I remember we were really scared about something and had an amnio (thank god dreams can null any pain) and we found out we were having a boy; we were going to have our Jareth Constantine (another mouthful, I know).
While we're basking in this news, I see a cut-scene (like out of a television show or movie) to Wil Wheaton playing a bad guy (he does it so well!).  Sort of.  He plays a teacher IM'ing on Facebook with one of his struggling students (male; kid's mom is right there monitoring) and the student get really frustrated with something and, when Mom isn't looking, types his cell phone number into the chat box with a request to call/text, and closes the window.  Mom asks what happened and he says that the teacher had to go.
Another cut-scene.  The teacher (Wil Wheaton) and the kid meet up.  It looks harmless, but we all know how this particular story ends.
I'm still not sure about the Ninja Pregnancy Triad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?