Belladonna's First Birthday

Okay, I know it's still awhile off buuuuuuuuuuuttt... I'm already planning things.

If anyone wants to look into things to get her for her first birthday, go to www.babiesrus.com and type in my first and last name. I don't really expect anything (I know we all have things that we need to get for our own family, so it's okay), but if anyone would like to.

I'm also trying to find a theme. Silly idea, I know. http://www.celebrateexpress.com/celebration/Refine.aspx?N=4294967145&Ns=sort13&TabID=4294967146&pageID=0&iRec=50&vw=aslisi is the website for the themes. I'm not sure which one to pick! I don't want a girly girl theme because she's not a girly girl and no pink. Any ideas?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line