First Love.. get the thoughts away, far away from me

I had another dream again. Another dream about the first love. We were together and happy, a family.

I don't know why though. It's really ... I can't even think of the right word; it's getting to me that much.

He was the same as I remember him, but his face is a little rounder. The feelings, the connection between us was still there and strong.

It upsets me that I still have these unconcious thoughts, these dreams. I have no control over them. I know there are ways to "control" what you dream, but it's so hard Whatever precautions there are, I'd forget to do them.

Akri, I love you

Comments

  1. I know you are going to be there waiting on the pier when I get home, ready to welcome me back with open arms. I love you too Simi!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

My Anxiety - I made a HUGE step this weekend