Internet was shut off...

Been awhile it seems.

Deployment is half over.. a little more than half over. :)

Our internet was shut off shortly after my last diary post. We didn't have internet for nearly two weeks. Since our phone and cable are hooked up in the same package, we didn't have those either.

Bella just started saying "baby" yesterday. It's a little broken up, but it's still "baby." I got it on webcam video and posted it here, on MySpace and emailed it to him.

Talked to Shen and Triana today (Alyssa last night) about SeaWorld on Monday. Looks like Ye Olde Man will be here in a matter of hours. Bella and I will get in for free, since we're dependents and we'll have to pay $46.50 for Mom.

Work is going well. I miss the paychecks I got when I was temping, but I wasn't enjoying that as much as I am where I work now. I'm still getting paid every week, but it's half the hourly wages I'm used to and slightly fewer hours. At least I enjoy what I do, right?

Hoping that I can start school soon. I've been trying to get a down payment of $199 to Grantham University so I can start my online classes. If I were able to start when I wanted to, I'd be halfway through my first of five semesters at this point in time. Am I just not meant to go back to school right now?

I'm an Auntie now! My sister Amber gave birth to her son, Darion Allen, at 5:19am on August 1st. He weighed in at 9 pounds 9 ounces and 22 inches long. He was so big he got stuck on the pubic bone, therefore breaking his collarbone upon exiting the womb. His arm is taped to his side to keep him from moving too much. It's weird to think of my sister as a mommy now. She'll do fine.

Not much else going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line