Session #6

I forgot to post once or twice. I think once. She was out of town last week, so I skipped a week. That might be what screwed me up. Anyway...
So it'd been about two weeks since I saw her. We didn't talk much about the move. I told her the two things my adoptive dad did that surprised the hell out of me (for when we move in August; he replaced the stove for one with the knobs on the top instead of protruding from the front as well as moving all of his computer stuff from the other bedroom so that Bella can have a room of her own to sleep in).
The only thing I really remember touching on was our sex life. Putting it bluntly, we went through a 12 pack of condoms in about two weeks.
I'm still not feeling "better" but I'm hoping it starts looking up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?