Toddler Girl Hair

I'm trying to figure out how I can do my daughter's hair. It's still baby fine and so cute and curly. My question is, what all can I do with it? Sometimes she'll sit there until I'm done trying to do something with it, other days, she won't sit still

There's a family reunion in Virginia, Illinois (small town of about 1800 people; I think it's pretty much the intersecting point between Springfield and Jacksonville and is about 20 minutes from Beardstown) this July 4th. I'd like to try and keep her hair off her neck so she's comfortable.

Here's a photo of her and her hair.. any ideas are VERY welcome!! Oh yeah, that's her [half] brother. These were taken May 17 (last Saturday).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line