Session #2

She started off wanting to talk about my cutting; when/why it started, when was I at my worst. I talked about my mother a little; she asked about my family already diagnosed and on medication. She asked how things are with my husband, if we're intimate and how we met.

I mentioned my wedding and my friends wedding (just over a year later), and how her wedding was what I had wanted (people attending, etc.). Everything. It's still a bit a sore spot, so as happy as it was for them (and for us when we got married), I don't like to talk about it much.. I wanted something small (because I just knew there wouldn't be a lot of people there), but in my dreams I wanted a big one.

It doesn't seem like much and I don't mind talking about it. Time just goes by so quickly in there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line