Session #3

This evening's session went okay. She asked about my dad (adoptive, not biological [I've called him Dad since before I could sit up]) and the verbal abuse from when I was a teengager (you'll never amount to anything, you're stupid, blah blah, etc.). Brought out low self-esteem and self-confidence. I told her that it changed pretty much when I met my husband. He told me everything I needed to hear. Since then, I've lost weight, had a reverse boob job and feel more comfortable in my own skin. I thought I was doing good when I was a part of RHPS as "Thunder Jugs" and that Tam was outside of the show; I realized much later that TJ and Tam were one and the same.

Then conversation just turned casual, really. I told her that I'm stressed about the move, how we're going to do it with the budget we have. Talked about the studio we want to do out of our home (for now) and where our refund is gonna go. This part didn't seem at all like a session; just casual conversation.

She did ask how my week went. I told her really well; in a ten day period, hubby and I had sex 4-5 times (this is super good for us/me); twice on Sunday and I initiated the second one. Go me!
That's really all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line