Session #4

It went okay, like the others have. Talked a little bit about the move later this year (how much it's going to cost us), whether or not my mother-in-law and her boyfriend will be coming out with us [to Colorado], as well as my mother.

I honestlly don't know how it came up, but it did. I told her about what happened at the rehearsal dinner and the wedding; the wedding as a whole didn't turn out at all how I wanted. I was more disappointed with the "big" wedding than I would have been with a smaller one; only 20 people showed up. My mother paid for over 100 or so. I kept hoping that page after page of my guest book would be filled, but that didn't happen. I told her when it "started" and why; how it was when I was a teenager. I could feel her disappointment in me, the older I got.

Whatever, Mom.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

10 Statements