Adding new stuff; my weekend

I've been playing around with the design of my blog lately.  I tried adding AdSense awhile ago, but it didn't work out.  I've tried it once again in hopes that it will work out this time.

I've also added an RSS feed from Anderson Cooper's blog.  I'm trying to do what I can to become more aware of what's going on with our current events.  I really don't like being ignorant of what's going on; it makes me feel stupid.  I'm trying to rectify this.

Also, there's a Google stream of sorts near the top of my blog.  Just a little bit of search help, I guess.  I want my blog to be a little informative as well as fun.

The weekend wasn't too bad.  We went to IHOP on Saturday and I had some utterly delicious pancakes.  They have a new "flavor" that tastes like fresh cinnamon rolls that are reminiscent of Cinnabon.  I need to "like" them on Facebook.  [Done!]

Saturday was also grocery shopping.  Our limit was a little higher this week due to my paycheck finally coming in.  We should have enough cereal and dinner stuff to last this week and part of next weekend.

Sunday was spent catching up on shows from the week.  A lot of the shows I like to watch come on AFTER I go to bed now; my Sundays are now more awesome.  I get Gibbs, Sam, Morgan, and Jim all in one day!  For those who are clueless, those shows are NCIS, NCIS: LA, Criminal Minds, and The Glades.

Patrick is trying to get a job working with Derek.  The pay is better than his part-time job at Staples and the hours are better.. because they're steady hours as opposed to all over the place.  We'll both be tired a lot but it'll be worth it.  The pay, hours, and benefits are always better.

Oh, and I'm hoping some folks hop on this site:  http://www.dailypaul.com/  I'm hoping for him to run for President again in two years; he has my vote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?