My Facebook Status Shuffle

"One of the hardest things you'll ever have to do is stop loving someone because they've stopped loving you. Then, when you least expect it, you find someone that you love more and you want to spend the rest of you life with them. When you meet them, your past stays in the past."


The first sentence was the only part of the shuffle; I added the last part.  Mostly because I didn't want my husband to feel like he's in a competition; he's not.  I'm just having issues with a certain person; I can't get them out of my head or off my brain.  A friend of mine mentioned that I need closure from that entire relationship/ordeal.  I'm just trying to figure out what exactly that closure is.  When I stop feeling excited or happy every time he messages me, I'll know I'm past it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?