Now I'm upset

I haven't touched any time sheets at work in over a week.  All I've done at work is filing paid invoices and done research on getting licensed or renewing licenses in the lower 48 states.  No payroll, which I was hired on to do. I feel as though I'm now just wasting space and I should just stay home instead of spend the day here, doing what I would normally be doing at home -- sitting on my ass doing NOTHING.

I've done all that I can with the states that I can.  There is no way to progress further.  I've been staring at the same Secretary of State web pages for the last week, knowing that there's nothing else I can do.  Forms and packets have been filled out to the best of my ability; these are currently with my supervisor so she can fill in the blanks.  For one state in particular, the utility manager needs to take a safety course that uses OSHA material.  For another, I have to wait for my supervisor to email a letter (on company letterhead) to the one state informing them that the original person who set up things on their site no longer works here.

I'm just really damn irritated.  If it's going to be like this for the rest of the time I'm employed here, I'm really hoping the GS position I applied for works out.  At least there, I'll feel useful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

At the check-out line