Secrets don't make friends

Have you ever tried to play Switzerland in a disagreement among friends only for it to blow up in your face?  It sucks.  Your loyalties are questioned, as is your ability to be trusted.  I've learned from past experiences that I'd rather be diplomatic and try to solve the problem.

Hell, even as I write this blog entry, I can't help but think these neutral words will be held against me.  I want to vent about the whole situation, but I'm not going to.  I'll find other ways to vent.

I just hate seeing my friends (though I've only met one and spoken on the phone with at least three of them, asking for advice) disagree this way.

I'm hoping things start settling by the end of the day.  This sort of thing takes a lot out of anyone participating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?