A Love Letter

It would feel wrong to write this for anyone other than my husband.

Dear Patrick,
I never would have guessed that in eight years time, I'd be happily married to the PH I asked a "dumb question" to.  I knew we'd be friends for a long time; that deployment proved it.  What it also proved was that you were (and still are) the one for me.

I love that you can make me laugh, even when I want to be a bad mood.  Everyone may think you're a comedian, I know you are and you're my comedian.  You can always make a bad day a good day.

I love that when I talk, you listen and vice versa.  Before we started dating, I had big problems with communication in relationships.  You showed me that communication is key in any relationship.  I think that's one thing that has kept us together so far.  We talk to each other instead of at each other, which so many other couples tend to do.

I love how you stay in touch with The Boy.  I love the relationship you two have.  I can't wait to see the two of you together again.

I love how you interact with our Curly Top.  She loves her Daddy so much and is sad when you're not home. She's so much your daughter.

I love your hugs.  I need your hugs.
I love your soft, passion-filled kisses.
I love the way you love.
I love how your eyes change color.  My favorite is green; they look so good when they're green.
I love you so much.  Sometimes it's hard to put it all into words.

I love you, forever and always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

Is It Really A Wonder?

10 Statements