Over and Over Again, I love you

I wrote this poem for my husband not long after we were married in 2005.


So many ways to say I love you
Sometimes all it takes is a kiss
A hug or a squeeze
Sometimes a smile or a laugh

So many ways to show how much you mean to me
Dedicating a song on the radio
Finding something you've always wanted
A smiling face when you come home

There is no song
No card
To show show you, to tell you
How much I love you

You are my world
You are everything to me
As the days go by,
I find that I love you more

To make love to you
Is the most beautiful way
For me to show you
All that I feel for you

My days feel empty when you're not around
I feel lonely, but I know I'm not alone
You're always with me
And that comforts me

As we grow old together,
My love for you will never falter
If I lost you, I'd lose myself
I would lose my soul

You are my being
You are the reason I am here
You are my soulmate
Mo Anam Cara

I love you,
My best friend
My lover
My husband

We will be together always
Nothing will break us apart
My love for you is too strongAnd it always will be

I look foward to spendng the rest of my life with you
Watching the world go by
Together forever
There's nothing else I would rather do

Than to be with you for all time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

10 Statements