My writing career...

I was 12 years old when I received my very first diary.  It was white with pink ballet slippers on it and there was a lock and key for it.  I tried to write in it every single day, but found that my life wasn't really that interesting.  When that year was up, I still managed to get a new diary or journal for the next year.

After high school (and six years of writing in a journal), I found out about online journals.  I had one on DeadJournal.com, Diaryland, and one more.  Later, I found Blogspot.  I liked the interface much better.  MySpace and CafeMom came along and both had journal sections of their pages.  Thus, I tried the journal online a bit more.

I don't have too many journal or blogging influences.  I write when I want to write or when I have something to write about.  It's not the typical "I did this today..." anymore.  Thanks to social networking sites, like Facebook, I don't write those anymore.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Conversations

At the check-out line

Is It Really A Wonder?